m Working Odd Jobs to

Официальный форум AGM A8 Mini.
Обсуждения, критика, предложения, обзоры и решения проблем.
Ответить
liny195

m Working Odd Jobs to

Сообщение liny195 » 11 авг 2018, 04:45

The Chiefs have agreed to a three-year Authentic Alexander Alexeyev Jersey , $7.5 million contract with longtime punter Dustin Colquitt on Thursday, a deal that could ensure he plays the rest of his career in Kansas City.

His representatives at CAA said the deal could be worth up to $9 million with incentives.

Colquitt, who turns 36 in May, was a third-round pick of the Chiefs in 2005, and has proceeded to have one of the best punting careers in franchise history. He’s appeared in all but two games over the past 13 seasons Martin Fehervary Capitals Jersey , earning Pro Bowl appearances in 2012 and 2016.

The Chiefs expected to get a deal with Colquitt done soon after free agency began, and general manager Brett Veach alluded to it happening ”soon” when he addressed reporters Wednesday.

Colquitt’s father, Craig, and uncle, were also professional punters Derrick Nnadi Color Rush Jersey , and his brother Britton spent last season with the Browns after six seasons with the Broncos.

That lineage has earned them the label, ”The first family of fourth down.”

Brett Deering/Getty ImagesThe Los Angeles Chargers are reportedly interested in trading up during Round 2 of the 2018 NFL draft Friday night to select Oklahoma State quarterback Mason Rudolph.聽Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reported there's "a lot of buzz" linking Rudolph to L.A.The 22-year-old South Carolina native was the only one of the class' six prominent quarterbacks not to land in the first round after the Baltimore Ravens traded up to select 2016 Heisman Trophy winner Lamar Jackson at No. 32 to close out Thursday's proceedings.Rudolph completed 65 percent of his throws for 4,904 yards with 37 touchdowns and nine interceptions during his senior season with the Cowboys. He added 10 rushing scores.HBD TB12! 馃帀Celebrate Your Favorite SB Snack on National Chicken Wing DayWho Had the Best Camp Entrance This Year? 馃殎From Working Odd Jobs to the NFLKamara Is Taking on All Comers in PaintballThere's No Offseason for NFL Workout WarriorsNorman Goes on Shopping Spree for Detained FamiliesHue Jackson 'Cleansed' Cleveland with Lake Erie Plunge'Last Chance U 'Star Getting His NFL ShotIs 44-Year-Old T.O. Working Out for a Comeback?Eagles Drafted a 6'8", 346-Lb Rugby Player 馃槼Happy 4-Year Anniversary to the 2014 NFL WR ClassOne-Handed LB Might Be Draft's Biggest BadassMayfield's Journey to the Draft Ends ThursdayBall Fam Has Nothing on the St. Browns 馃槒NFL Stars Spending Their Offseasons Giving BackDerrius Guice Runs from Difficult UpbringingHarold Landry Is Draft's Best Pure Pass-RusherWhich Teams Are the Best Fit for Dez?Johnny Football Is BACK!Right Arrow IconIn January, he expressed confidence in his ability compared to the more hyped members of the QB class during an appearance on The Jim Rome Show Durham Smythe Color Rush Jersey , per聽Joe Buettner聽of Diehards."I think I'm the best quarterback in this class, for sure," Rudolph said. "You look at the tape and you look at what I've done over four years, the experience I've had, the starts Authentic Martin Kaut Jersey , the ability to push the ball down the field and athletic enough鈥ore athletic than people give me the credit for and get out of situations."Philip Rivers is the Chargers' undisputed starter under center, and that won't change even if the front office does move up to grab Rudolph. But Rivers is 36 and a potential free agent after the 2019 season, so L.A. would be wise to start planning for the future.The Chargers' next scheduled selection comes at No. 48 overall, the 16th pick of the second round. Moving ahead of the Denver Broncos at No. 40 could be enough to land the Oklahoma State standout..

Ответить